Call for Tutorial Proposals
The tutorial sessions of the APSIPA ASC program are offered to keep the audience abreast of new and exciting areas of research in signal and information processing. These tutorials are intended to be timely, accessible, and free.
The Program Committee of APSIPA ASC 2018 is now accepting proposals in all areas of signal and information processing. Each tutorial proposal should include the following information:
- Title of the tutorial
- Presenter’s name, contact information, short biography, and selected publications
- Abstract and duration, half-day (3 hours) or full day (6 hours), of the tutorial
- Importance and timeliness of the tutorial
- Outline of the tutorial and the material to be presented
- Previous tutorial experience and the audience size of each past tutorial
Tutorial proposals will be reviewed and selected based on relevance, quality, value, timeliness, and novelty. Tutorials will be held on Monday, November 12, 2018 and the honorarium for each tutorial will be USD $1,000 (to be shared if there are multiple presenters).
|Submission of Proposals for Tutorials||15 June 2018|
|Notification of Proposal Acceptance||15 July 2018|
|Submission of Tutorial Notes||30 October 2018|
The tutorial proposal deadline has passed.
By submitting a proposal, the presenter(s) understand the APSIPA policy of strongly encouraging video-recording the tutorial for education purposes if the proposal is accepted.
Please contact email@example.com for any inquiries.